- Click here to purchase Golden Gate Ferry tickets. If you need information about the Ferry schedule, please click here.
Choose the starting point for your ferry ride by clicking the appropriate option:
- Select a service by clicking the appropriate option under the ‘Select Service’ heading. You will have an opportunity to purchase multiple quantities of one or more services as you go through the system. To get started, you’ll just need to choose the quantity you need for 1 service option. In the example below, the customer needs 3 Adult Single-Ride Tickets for Sausalito. Please note that all tickets are single-ride tickets. If travelling in both directions (round-trip), individuals will need 2 tickets.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page to add the selected tickets to your shopping cart.
- Items will be added to your shopping cart, and the system will provide the total for the tickets you’ve selected. To add more tickets to your order, choose the ‘Continue Shopping’ button located near the top left corner of your screen.
- Follow the directions above, starting with Step 2, to place more tickets in your shopping cart. Remember that you’ll need to click the ‘Continue Shopping’ button to add other service options to your order.
- When you’ve added all tickets, review your shopping cart once more to ensure you’ve selected only the tickets you need. Choose one of the checkout options at the bottom of the page. Please note that promo codes are not currently offered.
- The system will display the tickets you are about to purchase. If you need to edit the information, choose the ‘Cart’ option in the top left corner of your screen. Please review any notes about your ePermit (Ferry Ticket). Tickets are valid for 90 days from purchase date, there are no refunds or exchanges, and tickets are usable for the Golden Gate Ferry route you selected:
- Next, enter your billing information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Next, enter your payment information. The system accepts American Express, Visa, and MasterCard. If you might use the system to purchase tickets in the future, please click the ‘Create Account?’ option. The system also provides you with Parkmobile’s Terms and Conditions which should be reviewed carefully before completing your purchase. If you agree with the Terms and Conditions provided, click ‘Complete Purchase’ to charge your card.
- The system will display your Order Summary. At this point, you will also receive a confirmation email. The email will provide you with a link in case you need to return to your order summary to print your ticket(s). Tickets may be printed and provided to Ferry personnel upon boarding the Ferry. You can also redeem your ticket using your smart phone. To expedite the boarding process, please have your printed pass or phone screen ready to be scanned before reaching that point of the line. Phone screens should display the barcode provided on the ticket.
Have more questions? Submit a request